Common Reasons To Sell Your Property
There are many circumstances where it can make sense to sell your house fast. We all have our reasons for wanting to sell a home. Here at The Charleston House Guy, we understand exactly what you’re going through and are able to provide a solution to your housing problem. Our team is fully prepared to answer any and all of your questions and can help you out of even the most difficult situations.
Here are a few common situations that we can help with:
- Foreclosure – Are you in foreclosure and want to learn how to stop foreclosure now? We’ve created free online guides to help homeowners just like you find out your options on getting out of the sticky situation you’re in right now. You aren’t the first person to go through a foreclosure… and you won’t be the last. So don’t feel ashamed. It happens. We are here to help you through the process and hopefully avoid it altogether.
- Bad tenants – If you’re asking yourself this question – the quick answer is YES. You have BAD tenants. And they are stressing you out. But just for fun we’re going to give you some quick guidelines to bad tenants. Hopefully, these will help clear up any questions you may have.
- Inherited property – First we would like to extend our condolences. Losing a loved one is never easy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time of grieving and transition. It’s hard enough to grieve your loved one. And even harder to deal with an inherited property. Especially if you weren’t financially prepared for it.
- Financial burden – Is your house starting to feel like a huge financial burden? Behind on mortgage payments? Upcoming bills stressing you out? Been laid off? Need to do expensive repairs in order to list on the MLS? Medical bills piling up? Facing Foreclosure? Don’t be embarrassed. We’ve all found ourselves in a financial pickle at one point. Financial stresses are a part of normal life.
- Code violations – Whether you’re selling your old house or building a new one, housing codes play a big role in the process. For sellers, a bad post-offer housing inspection can knock tens of thousands off your asking price, or worse, scare your buyer away.
- Tax liens – Liens are a pain in the you-know-what. And no one likes to deal with taxes. It can be annoying and embarrassing to see your name in the newspaper and know you have a limited amount of time to pay your tax bill.
- Out of state owner – Managing tenants from miles and miles away can be time consuming, money draining, and stressful work. Often times, the amount of money made on the rental property doesn’t equal enough for your efforts.
- Tired landlord – We know that being a landlord can be a tough job! Having problematic tenants, traveling to your rental property, repairing your rental property, paying high property tax rates, or just feeling overwhelmed with an additional property can all feel like huge burdens in your life.
Be sure to click on each link above to learn more about how we can help you with your situation!
Ready to chat with us?
Fill out your info below or call us at (843)548-5510!